Thursday, January 27, 2011

Turn Up the Heat!

                                                                                     French Key Secretary



With much of the east being hammered by snow, I thought I'd take the opportunity to share a little warmth, this after I pull on a sweater, over my turtleneck, and slip my feet into my Winnie the Pooh slippers, you know the ones, they look like big pooh bear heads... now, where did my kittens run off to?

Anyway, while looking for a little "warm" inspiration - I am noticing that orange, in all shades, is hotter than ever, so let me point out a few of my sizzling favorites. 

Take notice of the French Key Secretary, pictured above, available through Tonic Home.


Flex Orange Sofa, through CB2
CB2's Burnt Orange Noodle Pillow, how fun is this!
Love this knitted pouf and it comes in gray -
currently one of my favorite color palettes is gray and white with a pop of orange.
Pouf available through CB2

Martini Side Table, Metal, Persimmon
you know how much I still love this Martini Table, through West Elm
Arabesque Rug - Coral
The Arabesque Rug in coral, through Tonic Home

Ombre Tribe Throw Pillow - Adam & Viktoria
The Ombre Tribe Throw Pillow in velvet and linen, by Adam & Viktoria

Phoneix Orange Bar and Counter stools, when you need a pop of color, through CB2









                                                        
                                                      







No comments:

Post a Comment