Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Kicks Off Super Bowl XLVI Weekend

Unfortunately my husband's team didn't make it to the Super Bowl this year (not even close) and since I don't really have a favorite team I didn't experience the same sense of loss.  Admittedly, I tend to route for any team with an animal on their helmet - the cuter furry four legged variety prefered. 

However, we are still looking forward to the game - more so from the postion of frolicking with friends.  One doesn't hear the term frolicking used often, but as defined, meaning "to play and move about cheerfully, excitedly, or energetically" - it works for me and is sure to be our game day experience.

I really only watch for the commercials and I cannot wait to see the full Papa John's and Peyton Manning commercial - I have been seeing teasers all week - it looks outrageous.

Whatever game day weekend has in store for you - be sure to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment