Sunday, December 12, 2010

By Candlelight

I absolutely love the glow of candlelight at the holidays, well, really all year long, but especially during the darker wintery months since their warm light cozies up my home.  Couple them with the soft twinkle of white Christmas tree lights and I wish it could be Christmas all year long.  So, naturally I fell in love with the "Pixel Hurricane", (pictured below from Crate & Barrel) and told my husband that "Santa" definitely needed to bring those!  Santa delivered early and dropped off two for my holiday decorating.  They mix perfectly with my antiqued silver candle holders and mercury glass and the warm "pixel"ated light they cast remind me of those white Christmas tree lights that I love so much.





While at Crate & Barrel, I scored with these little gems - the Raj Candleholder, for votives, only $3.95 and going fast!

I absolutely love this - from Restoration Hardware - the Pillar Candle Light String.  Spread the glow of candlelight without the fear of flames. Strung on a clear cord that winds its way invisibly beneath a garland or along a windowsill - this is a must have and currently on sale! 

These Indoor Outdoor Flameless Candles are battery powered, they can be grouped together or used individually.  Also available through Restoration Hardware

And here's just a fun one - the Blomster Lantern through IKEA.  It's a good size at 12 1/2" tall and 8 1/4" in diameter.   This one screams, "let's throw a  New Year's party" - with it's "bubble" motif, I'm seeing a champagne toast!

No comments:

Post a Comment