Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Rabbit Finds

Okay, my anniversary and my birthday are right around the corner and my husband has already started sleuthing to see what I might want.  He tries to be subtle and often shows me stuff in magazines and catalogs to get my reaction and typically finds at least one rabbit to add to the gift giving.  This time I thought I'd beat him to it and do a little treasure hunting myself - here are a few unique rabbits that caught my eye. 

Honey, are you reading??


Wall Tile with Rabbit Drawing- OOAK
Rabbit Wall Tile from Etsy.com -
this would be perfect in my office - just getting ready to paint the walls my new favorite green similar to the one of this tile.
Leaping hare art tile - deep turquoise
Leaping Rabbit Wall Tile
From Etsy.com


Cute Rabbit Sitting on Spotted Chair Ceramic Sculpture
Rabbit Sitting on Spotted Chair
OMG!  This is so cute!  I love rabbits and I love furniture - so how perfect is this?
 - also from Etsy.com


Garden Rabbit
Garden Rabbit
I love the look of this one, from Ballard Designs!
                                                                               



Running Bunny Rabbit Personalized Monogrammed Handmade Set 2 Notepads
Personalized notepaper


No comments:

Post a Comment