Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Getting Graphic

Afraid of commitment?  Can't make up your mind whether to use wallpaper or paint - Think Blik! 
Blik is a company featuring removable wall graphics at more than affordable prices.  I happened to pull up my Living Social deal for today and was reminded about Blik, so I thought I would refresh myself and catch up on the latest wall graphics - there's something for everyone!


Animals Alphabetized Re-Stik
Great for a child's room

Sock Monkey Just Wants a Friend
I love a sock monkey!

olivia gray
Can't decide on a headboard, this one is removable!

Ten ~ Pattern Wall Tiles
Just a little (noncommittal) graphic detail
birdie_banner_product2
Perfectly simple
Storm
This is the one I'm getting - love the wolf - now, where I am going to use it is another matter...


ModularIcons_product
Okay, would this be too much in a powder room?




No comments:

Post a Comment