Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday Finds

This is my find of the week, perhaps of the month.  I have been looking all over for the perfect "bin" to keep my on-going client projects in - you know all the things one collects; such as fabric swatches, paint chips, tile samples - all those little things that need a home - well - these are the perfect, perfect size.  So perfect because they fit, as if made for, my Liatorp (IKEA shout out) bookcase cabinets with doors (the doors keep out the kittens and the dust) - another fabulous find.  Aside from fitting so well, they have even more going for them - their clear walls allow me to see the contents quickly and the notched handles provide easy handling.  I have enjoyed spending the evening filling and lining up all my new bins - it's like Christmas over here - I couldn't be more thrilled and at only $5.99 a bin, for the large - I bought out the store!

Have a great weekend!


Multi Purpose Bin, The Container Store

No comments:

Post a Comment