Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hello Again...I'm Back!

It was a longer road to recovery from the flu than I thought and unfortunately I ended up with pneumonia, so not only did that zap my strength and but more importantly, my creativity!   I am feeling strong again and recently discovered a new way to be creative.  This past Sunday I was invited to a scrumptous brunch with friends and a beading party.  After we ate, the table was transformed quickly from quiche and cupcakes to beading wire and tweezers.  Now, I've been collecting various beads and gemstones for a while, but I never knew exactly what to do with them - lucky for me I have a marvelous group of friends who do.  I was truly inspired by their talent and came home with a necklace that would be rivaled by some of the better jewelry stores (at least that's what I think), not to mention a couple cupcakes...  So, I am now hooked and cannot wait to rummage through my jars of colorful stones and beads and find inpiration for my next creation!



   

2 comments: