Sunday, October 9, 2011

Quest for Light

I thought I had my selection made for a client project - until I found out that my backorder turned into  discontinued. 

So, my quest began - again. 

After exhausting my collection of lighting catalogs I set about typing the words "shade chandelier" into google images and it brought up all sorts of options, some good and some not so good. 

Then, Eureka!  I came across just what I was looking for - and more.

The following selections I found through Shades of Light - I just ordered number 3. 



 Canopy Glass Island Chandelier
 Square Wire Lattice Geo Semi-Flush Pendant - 4 lt
 Loft Shade Chandelier Framed Burlap Roman Rectangle Shade Chandelier

 Rustic Strapped Metal Barrel Lantern Rectangular Loft Looks Island Chandelier

No comments:

Post a Comment