Thursday, October 6, 2011

Some Like It Hot...

I know no one ever believes me when I say my kittens are unlike any kittens I have ever known.  They are bad.  There is just no other word for it - just bad.  They are into absolutely everything.  Open a box - a kitten jumps in.  Open a dresser drawer - a kitten pops out.  And don't even get me started on the refrigerator.  My husband and I actually have to sign language one another when heading into the kitchen but somehow they know.  What gets me is the fact that, on the rare occassion when you slip past a sleeping kitten, you'll only find him sitting in the refrigerator when you open the door. 

They run, they jump, they climb, they chomp, they shred and they terrorize. 

I pine every day for the time when will they simply settle down (and sleep the 23 hours that a cat should sleep) and every day they only seem to speed up. 

I have always wished for a perpetual kitten and now I have three.

Now, you are probably wondering why I titled this entry, "Some Like It Hot" - well, take a look at the photo below.

What's that you ask? 

It's a jalapeno. 

Why does it look so funny? 

Because it's skin is full of hundreds of tiny little teeth marks.

Whose tiny little teeth marks you ask.

Pick one, there's three to choose from.

And one likes it hot.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment