Friday, February 4, 2011

Shedding Light on Things

Recently I needed to find just the right table lamp for a client's living room, so while on my quest, I happened across quite a few choices that made me take note.



 Colorful Quatrefoil  Table Lamp 4 colors!
This one comes in aqua, orange, lime green and blue - Colorful Quatrefoil Lamp


 Blue and Green Glass Ball Table Lamp
For those times I can't decide between aqua and kiwi, this way I get both!
Blue and Green Glass Ball Table Lamp





 Chippendale Table Lamp
Chippendale Table Lamp - this is a great one, classic design with a transitional appeal -
I am loving the navy banding on the shade!  I might have to buy this one next!

From Currey and Co., the Artois Table Lamp.  This ended up being the selection I made for my client - it's mixing perfectly with my color palette of chocolate, salmon, gold and navy.

Also from  Currey and Co., the Angelica table lamp

Okay, we all need to find a space for this one -  "three frogs and a very wily chameleon"
From Currey and Co., the Chameleon table lamp

From the Kalinda Collection from Murray Feiss, I do love the gold with the highlight of silver -
 this could work in so many places!


Antique Mercury Glass Table & Bedside Lamps
Antique Mercury Glass lamps from Pottery Barn -
I love mercury glass, so I've got to keep these in mind!







No comments:

Post a Comment