Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday Finds

This Friday finds me under the weather - I have been fighting whatever has been going around so that I can enjoy my Christmas.  I have family coming to town and of course, lots of holiday parties to attend.
So, I find myself this afternoon cozying up by my fireplace, complete with my trio of kittens to keep me company, and since I am cozy and warm under one of my favorite throws, it's prompted me to think about a new one for next year - take a peek at ones I am considering.
I love the orange window pane - gotta have this one!
Overstock  here


Okay, so the multi color is great too - which to decide on...  Spring or Fall - or one for each season? 
Again, here's the orange I love.
Overstock here

Luxury Plush Throw
No orange, but these are so warm and so comfy - I already have the Garnet, the Fog and the Dune - I have one in almost every room - perhaps it's time to get one more - especially since they are on sale!
Restoration Hardware

No comments:

Post a Comment