Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Let's Dish!



Oh my gosh - I just had the opportunity to "dish" for the first time. 

Friends thought it might be a fun way to spend time together and relax before Christmas, not to mention stock the fridge in time for the holidays with meals you just pull out of the freezer when you need 'em. 

It was a FABULOUS idea and so much fun. 

The store was twirling with men, women, teenagers - all in their bandanas and aprons - yes, I had to wear a bandana...  Even more ridiculous than me wearing one was me trying to put one on - I guess I will never make it as a biker.  I finally resorted to having the manager put it on me because I was laughing so hard (my friends were laughing even harder).  I had no trouble donning my apron - thankfully. 

Anyway, back to "dishing" - it's as easy as 1-2-3.  You arrive, you check in, you go to the meal prep station (you sign up in advance) and you begin preparing - it was awesome.  I got to come home with tasty meals and didn't have to wash a single bowl or grocery shop for ingredients!

Let's Dish is big on handwashing, but so am I, so I loved that - the meal prep stations were well stocked, clean and the instructions were simple to follow - I didn't even need my glasses - a plus! 

I am already looking forward to going back.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment